Mental Health and Addictions Billing Service and Revenue Cycle Management
Why Celerity’s Billing Service?
Celerity offers a fully integrated solution for your facility. We integrate your scheduling, clinical and billing modules allowing for seamless transition from the client’s Intake through to payment for services.
With Celerity’s full Billing Services option you gain financial peace of mind and have the freedom to focus on treating your clients.
Never worry about trying to find, hire and train qualified billers for in-house billing or being “in the dark” about revenue. Don’t be at the mercy of an office manager having too much control over your finances.
- You’ll never have to worry about hiring qualified billers or staff turn-over. Celerity has a team of skilled billers supporting your facility each step of the way.
- Celerity has full transparency- you always have full access to all your client’s accounts and information
- Robust reporting capabilities- don’t want to browse through the system? You’ll have access to reports tailored to your needs allowing you a clear picture of your receivables, charges, aging etc. at any given time.
Many of Celerity’s billing service clients experience a 15% increase in revenue within the first year alone!
“ We would like to extend a thank you to Celerity -we have been using your Billing Service since October 2016 and in less than a year your Billing Specialists have increased our reimbursement rate from 80% to 95%! Your team’s motivation to get the job done and the transparency in doing so has given us a greater peace of mind and allows us to run more efficiently while being more profitable. We appreciate all you have done ! “
Vince Mercuri, Executive Director
The Open Door
Celerity’s Billing Specialists are experienced in all levels of care relevant to your practice: Inpatient, Outpatient, IOP, PHP and Day Treatment to bring the maximum reimbursement in the least amount of time.
Our team’s diverse funding stream experience includes Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare and Managed Care companies as well as some county and local authority billing.
Claims are submitted and paid more quickly with Celerity…
- Due to the integration of our system, we can submit your claims the same day the clinician has signed the progress notes for their service. Our billing specialists submit claims 3-5 times every week depending on your facility’s needs and volume.
- 95% of claims are also submitted electronically meaning they are also being received, processed and paid more quickly.
- Celerity’s Billing Specialists have exceptional communication with your team. Immediate notification if any action or information needed by the facility, updates on appeals, notification if COB’s are required
- Celerity can receive and import 835 electronic remittances as well, to expedite payment and posting.
- Payments are posted 3-5 days per week.
- Claims resolution and follow up is performed daily. Billers are aggressive and assertive with the insurance companies to ensure prompt payment
- Ability to run and view aging at any time with clear up-to date notes on outstanding claims and well as ability to view the dates of most recent resubmissions.
- You receive advance notification of expiring authorizations, end- of -month reports and custom financial reports tailored to your facility’s needs.
- Our billers have the ability to appeal and prove medical necessity (in most cases) without facility involvement
- Celerity can identify and prevent services from “slipping through the cracks” due to incomplete progress notes or incomplete service records
- Successfully negotiate non-par and single case agreements, acquiring more reimbursement for your facility.
“ We wanted to let you know our experience with your Billing Services since 2015 has been fantastic. Your biller’s attention to detail and diligence has helped our facility tremendously. You have increased our average reimbursement rate from 80% to over 92% ! When there is an issue, your staff resolves it asap. When there are questions, Annette’s communication is unparalleled and we know we can count on her. Having the ability to see the work that she is doing and view the accounts at any time is invaluable! Annette has worked very well with our staff to ensure we are receiving all revenue possible- Our billing office is running smoothly and efficiently and we thank you for that.“
Anne Kabatt, LCSW-R, Executive Director
Northwest Community Mental Health Center